Watch This Informative Webinar Today!
Data literacy is quickly becoming a non-negotiable skill for today’s healthcare professionals. From the C-suite to the front lines, healthcare analytics competencies are essential for informing patient care. But which skills and traits are most important, how do you identify them in new and current employees, and what steps need to be taken to foster them throughout your organization?
These are only a few of the topics covered in our 9 Healthcare Analytics Competencies That Matter webinar. Hosted by ThotWave Founder and CEO Greg Nelson, this presentation provides invaluable insight on a wide range of topics, including:
- The influence of data on the healthcare decision making process
- The ever-changing role analysts play in modern healthcare organizations
- The 9 healthcare analytics competencies your organization must embrace
- How to assess your organization's current understanding of these competencies
- How to identify the traits and skills necessary for data literacy in your new and existing employees
- The steps required for developing your organization's professional learning path
Data literacy is no longer an added value—it's as vital as being able to read and write. To ensure your team has the capabilities to develop the traits they need to succeed, fill out the form to watch the 9 Healthcare Analytics Competencies That Matter webinar today!
About Our Speaker
Greg Nelson is the founder and CEO of ThotWave. For more than two decades, Greg has been on the front lines of analytics leadership as a global healthcare and Business Intelligence executive. Throughout this time, he's provided countless healthcare organizations with actionable insight—helping them embrace data-driven decision-making and improve the lives of the people they serve. A prolific speaker and writer, Greg is chiefly responsible for pursuing ThotWave’s mission to create data champions.